- Westgate Resorts
- $87,615.00 -206,040.00/year*
Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
201 E 45th St
The purpose of the Resort Operations Director is to assist in managing the resort's daily operation, maintaining established costs and quality standards. The Resort Operations Director is responsible for maintaining the resort assets, development of the resort human resources and owner/guest satisfaction; and assisting in all financial responsibilities of the resort and is also responsible for assisting in all board communications as well as meetings.
* To Assist in recruiting, training and ongoing training of all staff.
* Perform appraisals of resort managers, coach and counsel, and develop all resort management staff.
* Organize monthly meetings and perform follow up to all staff.
* Maintains procedure for orientation, training and development of all associates.
* Ensure resort inventory is managed effectively to attain the highest yield per resort objectives.
* Conduct weekly meetings.
* Assists in preparing and submitting the resort annual business plan.
* Assists in managing and achieving all areas of budgets by implementing proper controls.
* Periodically checks audits to ensure all financial controls.
* Ensures all financial SOP's are being followed as outlined in the Financial SOP checklist.
* Anticipates and documents capital expenditure requirements.
* Maintains personal contact with owners and guests of resort.
* Monitors and maintains procedures for safety of guest and personnel.
* Maintains high levels of service as outlined in the SOP manual.
* Performs weekly inspections to ensure quality.
* Ensure all communication standards are being met and all association administration and fiduciary duties are being carried out.
* Assists in maintaining all reporting SOPs and timelines as outlined by the General Manager.
* Must be visible, available to work all shifts as required by resort needs, and be able to assist guests as needed.
Required to provide administrative direction with assignments in terms of broadly defined missions or functions to the Operations department heads in Front Desk, Guest Relations, Engineering, Food & Beverage, Warehouse/Purchasing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree preferred. Knowledge of a wide range of concepts, principles and practices such as might be acquired through a pertinent baccalaureate educational program or its equivalent in experience, training, or independent study, of basic principles, concepts and methodology.
Fluent in the English language
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associated topics: administrative officer, administrative staff, administrative support, assist, assistant, asso, front desk, front office, food, operations director
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...