- Red Rabbit
- $38,725.00 -64,540.00/year*
143 Morningside Ave
About the role
The Delivery Driver / Customer Service role is important to Red Rabbit's success. Ideal candidates are those that value a fast-paced outdoor position, with lots of customer interaction and relationship building. As a customer facing role candidates must possess strong interpersonal skills, and a desire to deliver quality service every day. This position involves the driving of a vehicle throughout New York City, and lifting, lowering and carrying packages that weigh up to 70lbs.
* Ensure accurate and on-time delivery to all schools on route
* Collaborate with school partners to ensure a great working relationship - provide information and assistance when needed
* Communicate obstacles/problems immediately to team leads
* Follow daily reports and route sheets
* Navigate New York City area without reliance on GPS finding alternate routes when needed
* Practice food safety habits throughout the delivery process
* Assist with daily tasks needed for operations
Skills & Requirements
* 3+ years driving experience in NYC
* 2+ years customer service or retail services, utilizing strong interpersonal skills to establish relationships with customers
* Valid NYC driver license for 3+ years, less than 3 points on license. CDL not required.
* Demonstrated knowledge of safe driving ability
* Demonstrated knowledge of NYC streets
* Able to drive multiple size vehicles
* Work well independently and in a team
* Ability to lift 70 lbs on a regular basis
* Must have thorough communication skills
* Must be extremely well organized and detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task
* Must be reliable, function well within a team and work calmly and efficiently in a fast moving environment.
* Must share our passion for improving nutrition and health in schools
Hours: 5am - 1pm, OR 5pm - 1am (may vary by route, early morning flexibility a plus)
Compensation: $15 - $19/hr
About The Company
Red Rabbit is growing fast - together we are changing the way an entire generation approaches food, through our whimsical menus, sustainable business practices and a focus on doing work that matters. If this sounds like the kind of company you want to be a part of, you may be the perfect fit!
Pro tip: When applying to this job, note that we value creativity in thinking and real problem-solving skills. Tell us how you've added value to a team in the past and why you want to join Red Rabbit.
Red Rabbit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Associated topics: associate, client service, csr, customer care specialist, representante de servicio al cliente, service, service agent, service representative, support, tsr
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...